Ticket sales terms and conditions
Lost or forgotten tickets
There will be no refund or replacements for tickets that you have lost or forgotten to bring with you. Once we send your tickets, they are your responsibility. You need to keep them safe and bring them with you to gain entry. If you arrive at an entry point without your ticket(s) you will be need to purchase more (if available) and no retrospective refund will be given, even if you return your unused ticket after the event has taken place.
For any refunds you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, and return your tickets (if you have received them), to us within 7 days of you ordering them (unless it is 7 days or less until the event, in which case no refund will be given). We will make the refund within 14 days of receipt of this.
Wristbands should be sent to: Lotti Jones, Abergavenny Food Festival, PO Box 49, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5XZ
Please note that you are responsible for all costs incurred in returning your tickets by post. Only the face value of your tickets will be refunded by us.
Printable Event Tickets
We do not require you to return printable tickets to us, just email email@example.com, quoting your order number, within 7 days of online purchase (unless it is 7 days or less until the event, in which case no refund will be given). We will make the refund within 14 days of receipt of this. Your tickets will then be void and your name will be removed from the venue entry list for that event.
No refunds will be made if we do not receive notification by email within 7 days of online ordering.
Although Abergavenny Food Festival will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
Delivery & Collection
There is no standard dispatch time for tickets ordered through this site. However, we always send a dispatch e-mail, to let you know your order is on its way.
We send our General entry wristbands through Royal Mail, using the address you have provided when placing your order & always put a return address label on the envelope. We are not responsible for orders lost in the post but, if you do not receive your order, we will send you a claim form to fill out and return to us, which will enable us to make a claim. As this can take many weeks to conclude, you will need to purchase replacement tickets to use on the day & we will (if the claim is successful) refund the purchase (Face value) price only of the lost tickets.
If we receive an order back from Royal Mail marked as ‘Addressee unknown’, we will not resend to this address. We will endeavour to contact you, to inform you where you can collect your tickets on the day.
If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Abergavenny Food Festival's control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the Festival and will inform you accordingly.
It is your responsibility to pick up your tickets before the agreed collection point closes.
General terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to your use of and access to the Abergavenny Food Festival website.
Your use of and access to the Abergavenny Food Festival website ("Site") and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions ("Terms") set out below.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
By using or visiting this website, you expressly agree to accept these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site.
Website accessibility statement
We are committed to making this website as accessible as possible - particularly for those with visual disabilities. In the event that you have any access issues concerning our site, and would like to bring them to our attention, please contact our website team.
Abergavenny Food Festival and this Website
Abergavenny Food Festival ("the Festival" or "we" or "us") is a not for profit company limited by guarantee.
This Site is intended to be a source of information relating to Abergavenny Food Festival, food producers, entertainment, programme (line-up) and other productions ("Events").
The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice. We cannot promise that this website or files contained on it will be error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material, which is available on this Site, belongs to Abergavenny Food Festival. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited, reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Abergavenny Food Festivals written permission.
This Site contains links to other websites independent of Abergavenny Food Festival. We have no control over such websites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Exhibitors should also read their additional Terms and Conditions as set out in the Festival Application Form.
Privacy is important to us; therefore we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. We may occasionally contact you on other people’s behalf if you have subscribed to one of our databases, newsletters or mailing lists. You can opt out at any time by contacting us or updating your profile using the link on our newsletter.
For information about cookies used on this website see our web cookie information page.
Although Abergavenny Food Festival cannot monitor the conduct of its users off the Site, it is also a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
Conditions of Sale
We do not accept any liability for any ticket, or wristband purchases ("Tickets") made via this website save as set out in these terms and our ‘Ticket sales terms & conditions’.
No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival.
As a result of entry onto Festival sites all visitors consent to the following:
- No admission onto Festival sites without a wristband or ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult and wear a complimentary wristband at all times
- Photo ID regarding the age of children or adults attending may be requested at the box office
- Vehicles are left at your own risk
- Latecomers - admission is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible
- The Festival line-up and layout is subject to change
- Main market venues are fully accessible to wheelchair-users and mobility scooters
- Please be aware that there are some uneven surfaces and that the Festival can be crowded
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs
- Trespassing on 'no public access' areas or adjoining private property will result in expulsion
- No unauthorized recordings of Events. All images and sound recordings remain the property of Abergavenny Food Festival. (Cameras for personal use are allowed.)
- Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities
- Ticket holders enter at their own risk
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival sites
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to or purchase alcohol for under 18s. If you appear to be under 21 you may be asked for ID
- Dangerous or drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the site
- Rights of admission reserved, no refunds will be given to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry due to behaviour/intoxication or believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs
- Strictly no trading is allowed on Festival sites or public areas given over to the Festival without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival
- Abergavenny Food Festival has no liability for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to guests, Exhibitors and crew attending the Festival
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Festival site.
Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Abergavenny Food Festival cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not made by the Festival, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
The Festival does not accept liability for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue or area, performer, exhibitor, promoter or others.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to Abergavenny Food Festival. Please follow the link for contact information.