Lost or forgotten wristbands and tickets
There will be no refunds or replacements for tickets that you have lost or forgotten to bring with you. Once we send your tickets via email, they are your responsibility. You need to keep them safe and bring them with you to gain entry. If you arrive at an entry point without your ticket(s) you will be need to purchase more (if available) and no retrospective refund will be given, even if you return your unused ticket after the event has taken place.
Wristbands and event tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances. If an event is cancelled by the Festival, we will refund the face value of the ticket. Please note, if an event being cancelled or postponed, Abergavenny Food Festival cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
Wristbands ordered through this site will be sent through Royal Mail to the address you have provided when placing your order. There is no standard dispatch time for tickets ordered through this site. However, we always send a dispatch email, to let you know your order is on its way. We are not responsible for orders lost in the post, however if you do not receive your order, we will send you a claim form to fill out and return to us, which will enable us to make a claim. As this can take many weeks to conclude, you will need to purchase replacement tickets to use on the day and if the claim is successful, we will refund the face value price of the lost wristbands.
If we receive an order back from Royal Mail marked as ‘addressee unknown’, we will not resend to this address. We will endeavour to contact you, to inform you where you can collect your tickets on the day.
If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Abergavenny Food Festival’s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the Festival and will inform you accordingly. It is your responsibility to pick up your tickets before the agreed collection point closes.
Although Abergavenny Food Festival will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
Conditions of sale
We do not accept any liability for any ticket, or wristband purchases (“Tickets”) made via this website save as set out in these terms and our ‘Ticket sales terms & conditions’. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival.
As a result of entry onto Festival sites all visitors consent to the following:
- No admission onto Festival sites without a wristband or ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult and wear a complimentary wristband at all times
- Photo ID regarding the age of children or adults attending may be requested at the box office
- Vehicles are left at your own risk
- Admission for latecomers is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible
- The Festival line-up and layout is subject to change
- Main market venues are fully accessible to wheelchair users and mobility scooters
- Please be aware that there are some uneven surfaces and that the Festival can be crowded
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs
- Trespassing on ‘no public access’ areas or adjoining private property will result in expulsion
- No unauthorised recordings of Events. All images and sound recordings remain the property of Abergavenny Food Festival, although cameras for personal use are allowed
- Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming, sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities
- Ticket holders enter at their own risk
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival sites
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to or purchase alcohol for under 18s. If you appear to be under 21 you may be asked for ID
- Dangerous or drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the site
- Rights of admission reserved, no refunds will be given to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry due to behaviour/intoxication or believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs
- Strictly no trading is allowed on Festival sites or public areas given over to the Festival without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival
- Abergavenny Food Festival has no liability for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to guests, Exhibitors and crew attending the Festival
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Festival site.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
The Festival does not accept liability for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue or area, performer, exhibitor, promoter or others.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to Abergavenny Food Festival.