- Access to five fabulous venues in the centre of Abergavenny with over 200 exhibitors
- 'True Taste' Trail highlighting some great award-winning Welsh products
- Primo Grill Stage featuring street-food chef dems /cook-offs
- Hands-on young people's workshops at the Food Academy plus finals of the Cookery Competition
- Music, comedy, street theatre and creative food-themed activities
- All-day entertainment at Abergavenny Castle featuring the open-air Primo Grill stage, food-to-go, the Dome and the Blorenge Bar featuring The Otley Brewing Company's special beer of the Festival
- The Robert Price Kitchen Stage with live cookery demonstrations from the best chefs in the region
- A great choice of food to buy and eat on the spot at our various catering outlets.
Opening times: Sat 15 & Sun 16 September, 9:30am to 5.00pm
(Market hall and Cross Street open until 7pm on Saturday)
|Prices||until 31 Aug||from 1 Sept|
|Adult Saturday Stroller||£7.00||£8.00|
|Adult Sunday Stroller||£6.00||£6.50|
|Adult Weekend Stroller||£11.00||£12.00|
|Child Stroller Ticket||Free||Free|
|Groups (minimum of 10):||10% discount||10% discount|
|Stroller wristband purchase after 9th September: After 9th September advance Stroller Wristbands will only be available from the Borough Theatre Box Office, Abergavenny (until Friday 14th at 17:00), or on arrival (15 and 16 September) from the five Festival Ticket Points.|
Festival Events – See programme pages for on-line booking links and availability – please note a number of events are already sold out.
Party at the Castle: Tickets for 'Party at the Castle' are still available from the Box Office at the Borough Theatre, Abergavenny; tel 01873 850805.
Festival Fanfare Feast: Tickets for 'Festival Fanfare Feast' are still available from the Box Office at the Borough Theatre, Abergavenny; tel 01873 850805.
Fringe events: Where applicable please apply direct to the event organisers.
The Box Office, Borough Theatre, Cross Street, Abergavenny NP7 5HD
Call in person or phone 01873 850805
Borough Theatre Box Office opening times:
Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 5.00pm.
Also Monday 3 and Monday 10 September.
2012 Festival Guide
Produced in association with our Media Partners, Fork Magazine, the 2012 Festival Guide contains everything you need to make the most of your visit. Available free on arrival at the Festival with proof of wristband purchase or view online.
The 2013 Abergavenny Food Festival will take place over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd September!
Sign up to our e-news bulletins and win a luxury break for two at the 5-star Celtic Manor Resort
Sign up and stay up to date with Festival news with our e.news bulletins and you'll have the chance of winning a gourmet break for two at the five-star Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is a one-night stay with dinner and afternoon tea for two people sharing a bedroom. Dinner includes one bottle of house wine and excludes all other beverages. The winner will be randomly selected in December 2012. The prize must be taken by November 2013.