Applications to trade at the Abergavenny Food Festival 2020 have now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.
Our Selection Panel meets this week and all successful traders will be notified by the end of March. All other traders will be notified by the end of April.
Occasionally a space may open up after selections and we may consider adding producers who did not apply in time to the waiting list if they meet our criteria of taste, sustainability and quality, with preference given to local, Welsh and artisan producers and unique offerings. If you would like to be considered for the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a brief description. If your late request is accepted, we will send you a form to complete and your name will be added to the waiting list. There are no guarantees that we will be able to accommodate late applications however, as priority goes to those who applied by the deadline of 11th March 2020.
Dates and trading times for the Abergavenny Food Festival 2020 are:
Saturday 19th September 9:30am – 6pm (or 8pm for the Lower Brewery Yard Night Market)
Sunday 20th September 9:30am – 5pm.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information on trading at the festival.
- Please also read our Sustainability Policy, which we ask all traders to comply with upon selection.
- If you are selected for AFF 2020, you must be able to pay for your pitch by 23rd April. The festival is clamping down on late payments this year due to an increase in time wasted chasing for missing payments, so you will only receive ONE late payment reminder before your pitch offer is forfeited and any monies received will not be refunded.
- You MUST have a valid 3 * or above food hygiene certificate from your local council to trade at the event, if applicable to your business.
- You can download our Price & Pitch list for all markets 2020 Price & Pitch list and the 2020 Price & Pitch Map. This is colour coded for ease of reference. Please note that applications are closed for 2020 however, so this is for reference only.
If you would like to express interest to trade at AFF 2021 next year, please complete this short form and we will be in touch at the end of the year/early 2021 when applications go live.