Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to your use of and access to the Abergavenny Food Festival website. Your use of and access to the Abergavenny Food Festival website (“Site”) and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out below.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
By using or visiting this website, you expressly agree to accept these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site.
Website accessibility statement
We are committed to making this website as accessible as possible – particularly for those with visual disabilities. If you have any access issues concerning our site, and would like to bring them to our attention, please contact us.
Abergavenny Food Festival and this website
Abergavenny Food Festival (“the Festival” or “we” or “us”) is a not for profit company limited by guarantee.
This Site is intended to be a source of information relating to Abergavenny Food Festival, food producers, entertainment, programme (line-up) and other productions (“Events”).
The Site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice. We cannot promise that this website or files contained on it will be error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all the material, which is available on this Site, belongs to Abergavenny Food Festival. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited, reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Abergavenny Food Festivals written permission.
This Site contains links to other websites independent of Abergavenny Food Festival. We have no control over such websites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Exhibitors should also read their additional Terms and Conditions as set out in the Festival Application Form.
Privacy is important to us; we will not sell, rent, or give your name, address, email address to anyone without prior explicit consent. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will only contact you with information that we think is relevant to you. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email or by getting in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use third parties such to provide you with certain services, for example:
- MailChimp (for sending newsletters)
- Eventbrite (for managing ticket sales)
- PayPal (for processing payments)
Conditions of sale
We do not accept any liability for any ticket, or wristband purchases (“Tickets”) made via this website save as set out in these terms and our ‘Ticket sales terms & conditions’. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival.
As a result of entry onto Festival sites all visitors consent to the following:
- No admission onto Festival sites without a wristband or ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult and wear a complimentary wristband at all times
- Photo ID regarding the age of children or adults attending may be requested at the box office
- Vehicles are left at your own risk
- Admission for latecomers is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible
- The Festival line-up and layout is subject to change
- Main market venues are fully accessible to wheelchair users and mobility scooters
- Please be aware that there are some uneven surfaces and that the Festival can be crowded
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs
- Trespassing on ‘no public access’ areas or adjoining private property will result in expulsion
- No unauthorised recordings of Events. All images and sound recordings remain the property of Abergavenny Food Festival, although cameras for personal use are allowed
- Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming, sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities
- Ticket holders enter at their own risk
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival sites
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to or purchase alcohol for under 18s. If you appear to be under 21 you may be asked for ID
- Dangerous or drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the site
- Rights of admission reserved, no refunds will be given to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry due to behaviour/intoxication or believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs
- Strictly no trading is allowed on Festival sites or public areas given over to the Festival without written permission from Abergavenny Food Festival
- Abergavenny Food Festival has no liability for the loss or damage of vehicles, goods or other materials belonging to guests, Exhibitors and crew attending the Festival
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Festival site.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
The Festival does not accept liability for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue or area, performer, exhibitor, promoter or others.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to Abergavenny Food Festival.